Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beautiful morning in the country...

Didn't sleep well last night, maybe the anticipation of going to Conroe today.

Roxie and I went outside around 11pm and she immediately spied an armadillo in the flower bed and the chase was on. I hope she scared it enough that it won't be back. Do you think they have enough brain capacity to remember stuff like that? Last summer I trapped 19 over a three week period. Oh, how you've gotta love the country life.

Haven't told you my IRS saga. I received a letter from the IRS Monday that one of my corporations hadn't submitted form 941 the last three quarters of 08. And by golly they were right. You see I sold my business last March and didn't have any payrolls so no taxes were withheld. Its amazing how quickly they notify me of my transgressions yet half of comrade Obamanations cabinet are just plain tax evaders. The aggravating part of the whole story...I spent a total of 4 hours and 10 minutes on hold over a two day time period. Once I got a person, Mr Cavanaugh, it was resolved in short order. Yeah, they are Mr, Mrs or Ms and we're "customers". I heard that so many times I wanted to scream..."Please continue to hold, all our agents are busy assisting other customers". I thought I was making airline reservations.

Well. Daylight is burning so I'll get myself going.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment