Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART!

I was doing okay with the blog this summer while touring Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and other great states until I got those poems and then things really changed for me. I don't have a clue what but for sure I didn't want to write anymore. It wasn't until my grand daughter Ashlyn started sending me more stories she had written and asking me to send her some things I had written did I realize the importance of this blog. I went back and read many of them and realized it makes no difference if anyone other than me and Judy ever read them because I was reminded of things I had forgotten as I read through the stories so I decided I would be more diligent in writing on our next trip. That begins next Monday.

We are going to go find fall and some of those cooler days. Our friends Wayne and Earlene are blazing the trail for us. They left a couple weeks ago and the last I talked to them they were leaving Gettysburg headed to Massachusetts. High temps of mid sixties and of course Wayne had to rub it in that he has needed the heat pumps a few mornings. That's okay, we're not to far behind them.

Y'all stayed tuned if your interested in our fall trip. I hope Ashlyn enjoys reading it as much as I enjoy reading her stories.

Blessings to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment