Friday, September 17, 2010

Close does count in something other than horseshoes!

I can say that because we're getting closer to chasing fall.

I actually got up before Judy this morning. I woke up at 5 and tossed until 5:30 before I decided to get up and make coffee. I hate to tell you this but it was one of the few times I've made the coffee. Hey, I can't help it she gets up earlier than me. Of course I failed to put in enough coffee so it was a little weak. I don't think its a secret but Judy loves to get up early and sit in her chair in the living room praying. Its her special time of the the day and I always try to give her all the time she wants. Of course thats a perfect reason for me to stay in bed awhile longer but you know you can smell coffee just so long and then you gotta get up.

I made a quick trip to the country this morning just to check on things. Thanks be to God, no hog or armadillo damage. I pray that continues. I'm suppose to be getting a price for fencing around the house area to keep those suckers away but my fence builder apparently is a democrat and is getting enough welfare he doesn't need to work so I've not been able to get him to give me a price in three weeks. You know, he's busy not having to look for a job. Dang liberals. Maybe I should have been one and not worked so hard but then I'm not sure I would have the "stuff" I have today. Enough on the perils of being a believer in working for what you get.

We have the motorhome just about loaded. I may need to increase the air pressure in the tires to carry the additional weight we've added over the last week. Tomorrow is wash day. I know it will be Saturday and your first thought it was bath time for me...not. I have to wash the motorhome and this is the only time I refer to her as a beast. Thirty eight feet long and twelve feet tall and don't forget the roof. I estimate it would equal washing five Suburbans. I'll try to start soon after sun up. Any volunteers?

I guess thats about it for today.

Blessings to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment