Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is today Thursday?

We are busy little beavers (oh boy is that a story in of itself) this week cleaning and packing the motorhome for our upcoming meandering around searching for fall.

We'll leave sometime Monday morning heading in a northeasterly direction because thats where we heard fall could be found. We are not going to make any reservations this trip, kind of a seat of our pants type trip I guess. Like I mentioned earlier, our friends Wayne and Earlene are trail blazing for us and said the campgrounds are not near capacity but then of course some of the places they stay wouldn't be busy most times of the year. Wayne did call yesterday from someplace in Mass. just to let me know he had washed his motorhome and never broke a sweat. Now Wayne is a big ole boy and usually breaks out in a sweat just thinking of work. That is really the only reason I'm Wayne bashing is because he called to brag about the temperature. Jerk! Don't worry, I'm not talking behind his back. I used much stronger words when he called.

This is big news. We aren't taking Roxie with us. Sniff, sniff. She has really gotten to the point she hates traveling or more factual, she hates being left alone in the motorhome all day while we're out having a good time. My son Mike agreed to keep her while we're gone. He has two daughters that love Roxie and it'll take us awhile to straighten her out once we get back cause she'll be spoiled rotten. Thats okay, they love her. Boy I'll sure miss her though.

Well my sweat has now dried so I need to get back at it. Judy is having lunch with her best friend (no not me) today and will leave me to continue continuing. I'll go get the oil changed in the toad, thats what we motorhome people call the vehicle you tow. I think it comes from the word "towed" but somehow the spelling got goofed up.

Before I go, will y'all pray with me for the United Sates? This country is in a world of hurt and like this little signs we see around..."Prayer is our only hope".

Blessings to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment