Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm coming down...

I've been on an adrenaline high most of the day and now I'm paying for it. Exhaustion!



The realtor came back out this morning and we finalized the listing. He brought one of his associates with him that has a client who is looking for place about like ours. Just my dang luck, this place will sell immediately and then what will I do...the nearest bridge is already occupied with a small family of beavers. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when and if I get there.

I rode them around the property in the Suzuki and what a morning to be out. The temp was mid 60's with a breeze out of the north, just right. The sun was shining brightly on the leaves as they fluttered in the wind and the sound of the birds singing and the squirrels chattering, it again reminded me of how much I love and will miss this place.

He took gads of pictures to put on the web and also they have nationwide magazines that will have all the homes in. I sent him some pictures of the huge and many deer that were in my yard about this time last year. Oh my! Sigh!

As they were about to leave, I asked if they would join me and Judy in prayer. I prayed just a simple prayer to thank God for letting me use this place and asked that He send a buyer that will love, enjoy and take care of it as much as we have. You all do know don't you, its not ours, its God's and we are just the stewards of it. I hope I've been a good steward.

We are back in Conroe and Judy is in a whirlwind around the holidays coming. My goodness, she doesn't have her thanksgiving "stuff" displayed and the dinnerware on the dining table is for fall not thanksgiving. I suggested paper plates in something white would be appropriate all year round. Wrong! Hey, it makes her happy and it does look nice so why not. I hope she doesn't get around to reading this til after thanksgiving.

Well, thats my story for today and I'm sticking to it.

Blessings to all...


No comments:

Post a Comment