Sunday, November 8, 2009

A weekend to remember...

Yep!

We went to a Texas Boomers "rv" rally this weekend in Belville; ate too much, laughed way more than I should have and proposed down on one knee to Judy in front of the whole group.

It was great to be amongst friends and well wishers for this momentous occasion. I still remember some of the first couple rally's I attended when if you weren't there with friends you were kind of left to figure it out on your own. That's okay. I was able to figure it out and now try to make sure that the today newbies don't have the same experience. Whew...glad to get that off my chest.

Other than proposing to Judy, the most important and meaningful thing that happened was Mike asked me to pray before dinner Saturday night. What an honor and privilege. Judy and I hold hands and pray before every meal whether we're at McDonald's, at home or the Ritz. It was such an honor and I hope we can continue to offer grace before each meal.

Thank you father for this weekend and continue to lead us in the right direction.

Blessings to all...

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for both of you! Sorry I missed the big show but I was being educated on how to RV. LOL

    ReplyDelete