Saturday, November 21, 2009

Too much to do and too much time to do it...HUH?

What a whirlwind since my last post. Prospects looking at the country house. Beginning to prepare Judy's house to put on the market, getting prepared for thanksgiving, getting my house in shape to move from, buying wedding rings, arranging for Pastor Alan to perform the wedding, getting rid of things at the country I won't move, buying Christmas presents and on and on and on.

There's plenty of time, we just need to prioritize and organize. Well, thats what I keep telling myself anyway. Lets see. I'm waiting on a call from the realtor. A prospect looked at the place last Monday and brought his wife back today for a noon appointment. It's now after 3 and not a word. Did they not show? Are they still there? Are they deciding how much to offer? Heck, I don't know. Maybe they just went ahead and moved in. I hope they'll make sure the cats have food. You know, a person could get themselves in a knot pretty quickly over this kind of stuff. I think I'll change the subject!

Christmas! Its time to celebrate the birth of Christ and not get caught up in the other stuff. I pray daily and thank God for the blessings I receive and yesterday started some shopping for the grand kids. I had asked my children what the grand kids would like...mistake, big mistake. My son Craig was actually proactive and sent me a message about what Sarah and Allison's interests are...oh my. Sarah wants the Barbie RV set and Allison may not get anything after I saw what the RV set cost. I called Craig while standing in the toy aisle hyper ventilating. What were you thinking Craig? I told him he should get Sarah's rich grand parents to buy it and he informed me thats why he gave that item to me. Blah!!!!!! Yes, I bought it.

I then moved on to shopping for Lance. What in the world happened while I wasn't looking with Legos? Holy cow, they are expensive! Obamanation should be pleased with my one man economic stimulus activity. Heck, I'm not even going to claim a deduction for these gifts like Tim Geithner and most of the congressmen and senators probably will. Sorry for that rant.

Still haven't heard from the realtor. I can see it now. Packing during the Christmas holidays. Praise God I have a home to pack and the ability to have another.

Blessings to all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment