Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another day in the country...

I'm going to need a cash infusion if these hummingbirds don't head on to South America soon. It appears they will drink about a quart of nectar every four hours or so. Well, they are either going to have to go someplace else for a handout or starve because I'm heading south this morning for a few days.

Did you watch and listen to the talking head last night? Or should I say the reading head. At one point I actually thought the man was going to look into the camera and talk to me, nay; he has to read everything he says it seems.

I'm not getting up tight today about Obamanation but did you see Sheila Jackson Lee last night? She looked like she was wearing a kite.

What a mess this nation has gotten into in such a short period of time. I know God has a plan and I also know He has a time schedule. I've thought about reading the book of Revelations again but I remember how it ends. Red armies will appear along with the antichrist. Our Chinese bankers seem to be red and well you all know who the antichrist is...

Blessing to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment