Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hotsy totsy my foot...

Hotsy totsy place is an understatement. There's probably 25 million dollars in "motor coaches" here. Its not my cup of tea or cup or anything else. We were going to stay until Thursday but will be leaving Wednesday morning.

I took Roxie for a walk this morning before going to church and spoke to four people and by golly, I finally got I think a grunt from one man. I'm not sure he was acknowledging me are just had gas. I'm going with the benefit of he was being friendly in his on way.

We are parked in a beautiful spot over looking Table Rock lake. Judy was up photographing a beautiful sunrise and watching an eagle sitting in a tree near us. As soon as we get someplace with good Internet connections, I'll post more pictures.

The trees are beginning to turn. The dogwoods are getting the dark purple, the maples a bright red and the sweet gums that beautiful yellow. When we "leave" here, we'll travel through southern Missouri, Illinois into Kentucky. We should run into some great fall colors on that leg for sure.

Blessings to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment