Monday, September 21, 2009

Dog gone it...

Wonder what that meant? I'm not sure but I can tell you this, me and Ms Judy are exhausted. Even though we didn't start working until 8:30 or so, we certainly got a lot accomplished today.

I started the day by cutting several cedar trees to put around the bird feeders so they will have a refuse from the hawks.

Judy came out and found me on top of the motorhome with soap and water hose. Well, the top gets dirty too, I said. Of course after washing the top I had to continue the process and wash the sides...38 feet down each side plus the front and back. Whew! Got it washed, the food in the refer/freezer and the pantry. Its nice having so much room to pack and store things in a motorhome. We have about fifteen dinners in the freezer and that doesn't include the steak, chicken and pork ready to go on the grill. We still have a couple bays underneath for extras if needed.

Two days to go and the anticipation continues to grow. Tomorrow I'll finish loading my clothes, Judy is finished. We will go shopping tomorrow for the "junk" food stuff...oh boy! I'll load my pair of shorts and a couple tee's and be ready. Oh no, I'll have to pack some hotti totti clothes for that swanky place we're going to with Bud and Jan. Maybe I can sweet talk Judy in to starching and ironing my overalls...what do you think?

I'm tired and pray you all had a glorious day and it was as productive as ours.

Blessings to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment