Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where did the time go????

We came back to the country place Tuesday and yes the cats were madder than heck again. Especially Smooch because she's the one that doesn't understand she's an indoor cat, she loves being outside. It takes her a couple days to stop gripping. Now Lovey on the other hand is like me, make me mad and I may not talk to you for a while. Lovey is in the same place each time we come home to the country; centered under the king size bed. She won't won't come out for a day or so just to prove a point. Whatever her point might be. They are both happy now but what they don't know is we are leaving early in the morning for a RV rally with our Texas Boomer friends and won't be back till late Monday. They'll get over it, I hope.



And look who moved into the neighborhood while we were gone. They probably range in weight from 75 lbs to 150 lbs and if they keep eating my $6/bag corn, they will be bigger than that soon. I have pictures taken as early as 9pm with those suckers at the feeder. Oh, and the feeder is only about 150 yards from the house. Its just the trials and tribulations of country living.

It does remind me of the trip we took with friends this spring to Big Bend and the Davis mountains when the javelinas would practically come to the door of the motorhome. One night I got up to check because Roxie was going nuts and one was trying to get in my car, so I thought.

Enough of this mindless writing, I've got to get back to loading the motorhome. I put a good coat of wax on the front this morning because if my worse fears are what I think, the love bugs are back. Judy cleaned the leather couches, the pilot and copilot seats (thats RV talk for the driver and passenger seats) and I got nose prints of the inside of the windshield. Now I wonder where those came from?

Blessing to all... and have a safe an fun weekend doing whatever it is that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment