Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back in Conroe

Roxie and I got to Judy's about lunch time....good planning on my part.

We spent the afternoon running errands and then settled down for the evening with a fantastic dinner of vegetables. Judy's mom mailed...yes mailed us some home grown tomatoes from Ohio. She has a friend with a garden, I'll say. He recently brought Edith, Judy's mom, twelve dozen ears of corn already shucked and silk removed ready for the freezer. Now that's a good friend. He goes to the local farmers market several times a week selling his produce. We just wish he was closer. They are in northern Kentucky.

I'm sick and tired of this political mess we have gotten ourselves into. And yes, we, you and me that elected these representatives or the ones that have gotten us into this mess. I've written to my representatives and my senators with only Kay Bailey responding with a canned response but of course she's started running for Texas governor all ready.

Folks, those of you that know me know I've always been a vocal conservative but I admit to all of you...I am changing. I will not vote for an incumbent politician whether democrat, republican, libertarian or unregistered. We've got to take back this country.

Blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment