Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday...a day of rest.

Well not totally a day of rest.

We went to early church this morning and enjoyed a wonderful service. The message was delivered by the students minister and he was fantastic. He's young and his enthusiasm keeps you glued to his every word. Its only a matter of time, he'll have his own church.

I started organizing the motorhome for our upcoming Texas Boomers labor day rally and our great adventure to the east coast. I drug all the "stuff" out of the basement storage areas and pressure washed everything. Man you can put a lot of stuff in those storage areas. Got hot after about 2 hours and decided enough was enough. Besides, Judy is making a great lunch: brisket, potato salad, baked beans and home made yeast rolls. Oh my! I heard some mention of lemon pie but that may be for some other time.

Slight distraction, Judy called me for lunch...oh goodness it was so good.

Me and Roxie are heading back to the country in the morning in the motorhome. Judy will come up later in the week. I just hope Mr armadillo hasn't been having a hay day while we've been gone.

Judy and I have had a great few days eventhough we've worked our tails off. I didn't mention the great Italian meal we had last night did I? I'm beginning to think all we do is eat.

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment